Multinational Insurance programs training
Anyone operating in or dealing with the insurance industry on an international level.
Usefulness and Necessity
This course provides the audience:
- An understanding of the international insurance industry
- The basics of an international insurance program
- Information on the do’s and dont’s when setting up an insurance program
- Country facts on types of legislation
- Insights on how to practically do business with foreign companies
- Definitions within the international insurance industry
- Regulations insurers have to follow
- Challenges for Multinational companies requiring an international cover
- Setting up a so called Controlled Master Program
- Types of cover
- Country facts
- International challenges
- Practical exercise
The training will, depending on the requirements of the targeted audience range from 3 hours to a one day training. The training can take place at a suitable location desired by the customer.
In case you are interested to follow this training course, please do not hesitate to contact Global Balance to receive a quote.